Pentecostal Life University
PENTECOSTAL LIFE UNIVERSITY
(A subsidiary of Great Dominion Holdings Limited)
Pentecostal Life University (PLU), a Higher Education Institution recognized, registered and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following challenging position:
Body Guard/Driver to the Chancellor/President
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the Chancellor/President by providing a high standard of personal executive level assistance to meet the needs of the Chancellor’s objectives, including a significant amount of diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, and travel and visa arrangements.
- Work closely and provide proactive support to the Chancellor/President, including administrative support, travel arrangements, processing expenses, greeting visitors
- Provide security for the Chancellor/President during social events or business trips
- Conducting security checks at entrances to the office or other sites to ensure that only authorized individuals are admitted
- Coordinating with local law enforcement agencies to ensure that security plans are followed and that any incidents are dealt with appropriately
- Transporting the Chancellor/President to areas where he is needed
- Ensure timely conveyance of the Chancellor/President to the places as instructed by him
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle and carry out routine checks on vehicle and ensure they are sound.
- Report any instance of mishap or incident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil appropriate time, as well as refuelling the car
- Report any case of accident injury of damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualification and experience
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Good level of fitness
- Advanced level of concentration skills
- No criminal record
- Holder of Diploma in security studies
- Holder of Class C1 Driving License
- Those with experience in military services and worked as personal assistant in a busy organization will have added advantage.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should submit their application letters with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of certificate with names, email and physical addresses of three traceable referees to:
The University Registrar
Pentecostal Life University
P.O. Box 31025
To reach him not late than 31st January,2023 only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. A competitive remuneration Package a waits the successful candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com