With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Monitor and ensure that project vehicles are in good running condition including conducting checks and managing services.
- Conduct all project errands and local running
- Report to the immediate supervisor any accident involving World Vision vehicles.
- Ensure that all trips are recorded in the vehicle log book
- Ensure that the project vehicles are kept clean all the time.
- Perform any other work that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor including participating in project works.
- Driving project staff including visitors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Malawi School Certificate of Examination
- Grade One in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or City and Guilds part 2
- At least 5 years of professional driving experience with 3 years’ experience at supervisory level
- Demonstrated experience in motor vehicle maintenance scheduling and transport allocation
- Ability to produce basic reports
- Clean and valid driving license
1 Chauffer experience Defensive driving certificate
2. Experience in driving 4X4 vehicles
3. Ability to work with minimum supervision
4. Computer literacy
To apply for this job please visit worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.