World Relief is an international Christian NGO working in health, economic development, disaster response, and refugee resettlement. World Relief’s mission is empowering local churches to serve the most vulnerable.
World Relief Malawi invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title : 1x Driver
Reports to : Administrative Officer
Location : Liwonde, Machinga
The primary function of the Driver is driving our clients to their destinations. The driver will also be responsible for making sure the vehicle is always clean and in good working order. The priority is to make clients feel comfortable while traveling and that’s where you come in.
• Driving a variety of vehicles
• Picking up clients and driving them to the desired destination
• Mapping out driving routes to ensure a timely arrival
• Performing inspections of vehicles and equipment
• Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and customer service
• Assisting with loading and unloading the luggage
• Keeping track of road conditions
• Minimum of Clean Valid Driving Licence
• Defensive Driving Certificate
• At least Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• The Example of Jesus
• The Local Church
• Excellence and Continuous Improvement
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications and CVs and provide names and contacts of three traceable referees to World Relief by 25th January, 2023. Please indicate on the email subject the post which you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
World Relief is an equal Opportunity Employer. World Relief considers all applications based on merit without regard to race, sex, colour, tribe, marital status or disability. Women are encouraged to apply. Applications should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com