UNC Project Malawi
The Driver at UNC Project is responsible for picking up and delivering staff, study participants, goods/supplies and sundry from designated areas to designated and appropriate destinations. He/she is also responsible for taking good care of the vehicle under his/her control.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities
- Pick up study clients, staff or authorized groups of people on a regular schedule
- Collect and distribute study supplies
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance, such as regulating the pressure and adding fuel, oil and water.
- Apply local or regional geographical knowledge for transportation.
- Apply map reading techniques, e.g. GPS
- Perform safety inspections in a transportation setting.
- Follow established traffic laws or transportation procedures.
- Apply acceptable customer service in transportation.
- Use vehicle repair tools or safety equipment e.g. Use hand or power tools i.e. Jack.
- Perform any duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- Driving License Class C1, PG
- At least two years driving experience, and in possession of a Defensive Driving Certificate.
Method Of Application
Please send your applications via email to:
The Country Director
Deadline for receiving applications:
Friday, January 27, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org