Rock Herald’s Limited
DRIVER (10- 15 Tonne Trucks)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post, which has arisen in our organization Rock Herald’s Limited. The incumbents will be based in Blantyre and willing to relocate and or travel to any region in Malawi.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Delivering products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Inspecting the delivery vehicle and ensuring the safety and security of the loading and
- Contacting customers to confirm delivery details.
- Maintaining delivery logs and records.
- Ensuring the vehicle is in good working order all the time and reporting any faults to
- Taking charge of the vehicle ensuring cleanliness and well adhered to service intervals.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
Education and Experience:
- A clean Code CE drivers’ licence is a must.
- At least 2 experiences driving a 10Tonne or larger truck.
- At least 30 years Old.
- Self-motivated and must be able to work under minimum supervision.
Method Of Application
Applications together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than 15 November 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org with position being applied as the subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com