Reserve Bank of Malawi
On behalf of the Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for the under listed positions tenable in Blantyre, on contract for up to three years. The Deposit Insurance Corporation (DIC) commenced operations on 1st October 2023. It is responsible for
implementing and managing a deposit insurance scheme in Malawi in line with the DIC Act, 2022.
DRIVER (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Supervisor, Finance and Administration, the successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Driving DIC vehicles to designated destinations;
- Checking the condition of the vehicles;
- Recording mileage on the requisition form and Log Book;
- Reporting fuel card statuses and vehicle faults to Supervisor, Finance and Administration; and
- Managing DIC vehicles to ensure adequate fuel levels as well as safe custody of fuel card.
- A holder of Malawi School Certificate of Education plus valid PG Class Driver’s Licence with 5 years’ working experience. Those with Chauffer Certificate or Defensive Driving will have an added advantage;
- Must be between 30 and 35 years of age;
- Must have:
(a) Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chichewa;
(b) Ability to understand and interpret basic general government standard regulations regarding motor vehicle operations; and
(c) Customer Care Skills.
Method Of Application
All interested persons who meet the requirements of the jobs listed above should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating home and residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following
link: https://rp.rbmrp.com/rp/rpm/ not later than 31st January, 2024.
The Deposit Insurance Corporation is an Equal Opportunities Employer. As such, all interested persons who meet job requirements listed above, are encouraged to apply.