ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Divisional Manager (Grade AL 3, reporting to the Director of Operations based at various Divisional Offices)
Purpose of the Job
To manage and facilitate effective commercial operations and marketing functions at division level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitoring markets in their operational areas to ensure that AL’s resources for the purchases of produce and cash received from produce sales within their areas are
properly accounted for and managed.
2. Receiving and analyzing information on produce stock positions in their operating area and providing senior management with timely information.
3. Providing data on historical produce movements by date, area and weather.
4. Preparing and providing with reports on stock levels by markets, day, week and stock trend analysis e.t.c;
5. Collecting and providing produce prices by time series analysis, district, market, time of year, e.t.c;
6. Compiling reports on non-performing markets by such factors as frequency of stock discrepancies; level of stock discrepancy; frequency of non-submission of reports, e.t.c
7. Coordinating the distribution of agricultural commodities, inputs and packaging materials in the region
8. Conducting and facilitating regular research to identify new areas with commercial market potential and advising on the way-forward
9. Managing the development and implementation of divisional budgets and annual work plans
10. Coordinating contracts for outsourced services at divisional level, if any
11. Ensuring that assets, infrastructure and other resources are safe and appropriately used.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Agribusiness/Business Administration/Economics from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree in agriculture/Agribusiness/Business Administration/Economics from a recognized institution will be as added advantage.
- Seven (7) years working experience.
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.