ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Divisional Accountant (Grade AL 5 based at Divisional Office)
Purpose of the Job
To ensure effective and efficient accounting services at
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing the operations of accounts section in the division to ensure it is effective and efficient
2. Processing and authorizing payments according to the established policies, procedures and the budget
3. Ensuring that payroll is up-to-date at all times and is ready in time for timely and accurate payment of salaries
4. Preparing regional annual budgets in conjunction with other sections in the region for approval by the relevant authority
5. Monitoring expenditure and advising on any deviations and overruns
6. Ensuring timely reconciliations and submission of market
7. Maintaining books of accounts in the region
8. Maintaining and updating fixed assets register
9. Monitoring cash disbursement
10. Responding to audit queries arising from internal and
external auditors and providing support to internal or
external Auditors in times of audit activities
11. Managing queries related to payments.
12. Producing periodic reports
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance from a recognized institution and full professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Plus three (3) years’ work experience at similar position in a busy environment
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.