First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below tenable at various Branches.
5. District Sales Agents (Commission Based)
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Consumer Lending, the successful candidates will be responsible for maximising revenue and minimise risk by providing bank clients with an
efficient, customer focused service to contribute to bank profitability and retention of clients.
- Conduct sales campaigns
- Drive sales
- Attend to prospective clients and advise clients on the appropriate product suitable for their needs.
- Capture all loan applications into the loan application management system (LAM) and maintain accuracy in screening the loan applications for credibility to minimize the possibility of fraudulent applications.
- Verify applications for consumer lending applications and ensuring that decisions taken, and assessments made are compliant with bank`s consumer lending loan policy.
- Ensure that loan applications are processed within the expected turn-around time (TAT).
- Attend to all client queries, irrespective of nature and keep documentary records of same.
- Liaise with current and prospective clients with the aim of convincing them to take a loan with the bank.
- Plan and coordinate sales through marketing initiatives and activations.
- Establish a weekly planner indicating set targets for the week with at least 6 (six) confirmed appointments per day or set by the designated line manager in accordance with the monthly targets of the sales team.
- Report every morning to the designed team leader or line manager to assess progress and file a daily report at close of business in a format to be discussed with the team leader or line manager.
- Provide complete and accurate written records of all daily activities conducted including but not limited to employers seen, individual applicants or potential applicate interviewed or interacted with. The format and reporting frequency hereof will be as agreed with the line manager from time and time
- Enforces Compliance
- Timeously Reporting
- Team Player
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with Payroll Deduction System (Payment Solution Malawi)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent
- Microfinance and sales environment background
Method Of Application
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your application with an up-dated CV to the Human Resources Department on e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3rd January 2023.
Only short-listed applicants shall be acknowledged.