Project Overview and Role:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Based in the national office and reporting to the District Health Planning and Strengthening Advisor, the District Implementation Support Manager will be responsible for supporting district and national technical teams in developing, reviewing, and coordinating implementation of integrated district workplans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate timely development and efficient implementation of district specific activity plans and budgets.
- Provide quality assurance support to ensure work-planning and implementation processes to ensure project activities meet expected quality standards.
- Identify and analyze programmatic and logistical risks and challenges to activity implementation and facilitate application of preventive and remedial actions.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with project, organizational and donor requirements on finance and project management.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive repository of documentation of district plans, reports, and implementation guidelines/ program tools.
- Work closely with M&E team to support data quality and reporting and use of data for ongoing project implementation.
- Participate in DMs scheduled supportive supervision visits, capacity and performance assessments, and collaborative learning sessions.
- Support follow up of action points from technical meetings, project review meetings, bi-weekly and weekly technical meetings.
- Support compilation of monthly and quarterly district progress reports.
- Support documentation of project achievements and impact, including lessons learnt and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the District Health Planning and Strengthening Advisor.
- Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Medicine, Social Science, or related field.
- Experience in coordinating and/or managing donor-funded integrated health service programs and diverse teams.
- Advanced knowledge and familiarity with Malawi’s health service delivery systems at national and district level.
- Ability to work in a high-performance project setting with multiple tasks and short deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to work with government and multiple partners at national and district levels.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, teamwork and time management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and networking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion – Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.