Prodel Business Centres
Prodel Business Centres Career opportunities 2023.
Prodel Business Centre is a startup SME Company which offers ICT Services, Business Office Supplies including stationery, Graphic Designs, Software and website designs, and outsourcing services. Prodel has the following exciting job opportunities for individuals in its offices.
The office assistant shall report to the administration officer and be responsible for secure parcel and goods deliveries, cleaning and messengerial duties.
- MSCE, at least 2 years’ experience as a Dispatch Rider/Messenger or customer service.
- Certificate or diploma in a business related course will be an added advantage.
- A valid motorbike driving license
- Safely dispatch parcels and goods to designated locations on time.
- Provide good customer service and address enquiries.
- Running company official errands
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Assist in maintaining an organized and efficient environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in English and Chichewa (oral and written).
- Good organizational skills
- Capacity to self-organize and work with minimum supervision
- Conducting other duties assigned from time to time.
Be willing to Work on Weekends, Evening and public holidays. Be willing to be posted in any district in Malawi and be willing to commit to 2 years contract.
Age: under 30
Method Of Application
Interested Candidates who meet the above qualifications should submit their applications including cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae including minimum 2 traceable referees to: email@example.com before the 30th November 2023, addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Prodel Business Centre
P.O. Box 2244
Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org