Paanachi Christian Schools
Paanachi Christian schools, with campuses in Area 47 Sector 2(Off “The Malawi Anglican University Road” and Chitedze, off Mchinji Road, is currently seeking dynamic, experienced, and professionally certified Headteacher to lead our Kindergarten and primary teaching team. The successful candidates will be a passionate head teacher who share our vision “An inspiring education where every learner has the potential to succeed”
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Is the overall organizer, co-coordinator and supervisor of all the activities in the school, and is responsible for improving and maintaining high training and learning standards
- Leads the implementation of the Cambridge International curriculum.
- Work to a high standard in implementing agreed policies, priorities and expectations, so as to set a good example to other colleagues
- Is responsible for the planning, acquisition and maintenance of the physical school facilities
- Inducts new teachers
- Support the Headteacher and Board of Directors in establishing a vision for the future of the school;
- Promote a culture of team work, in which views of all members of the school community are valued and taken into account;
- Give priority in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in the school;
- Any other reasonable duties deemed necessary to ensure the smooth running of the academy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant professional qualification/ license/ certification as applicable
- Not less than 3 years’ professional experience in leading the implementation of the Cambridge International Primary level Curriculum.
- Fluent level English speaker
- Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Good experience in using computer facilities -Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Method of Application
Application Procedure: Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .