ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
The Board of Directors of ADMARC Ltd resolved to overhaul ADMARC Ltd by Corporate restructuring. The Board approved new structures for ADMARC Ltd with new skills sets to take the new ADMARC forward. All employees were retrenched.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Depot Operations Assistant (Cotton Ginnery) Grade AL 9 based at Ginneries
Purpose of the Job
To assist in efficient receipt and dispatch as well as safe and hygienic custody of agricultural produce and inputs in the warehouse
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receiving and dispatching agricultural produce and farm inputs.
2. Controlling stock movements through physical checks for timely and efficient delivery of commodities.
3. Assisting in organizing warehousing space to maximize the available warehouse floor space without compromising good storage practices
4. Facilitating timely pest and quality control interventions for produce in the warehouse
5. Compiling stock movement records for submission to the Depot Operations Supervisor.
6. Filling documents
7. Conducting physical stock verification/taking exercise to ascertain stock levels and reconciling variances
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- MSCE and Certificate in Business Studies/Warehousing Management/Operations Management from a recognized institution
- Plus two years’ work experience.
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 17th March, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer,
P. O Box 5052,
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer