Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post, which has arisen in our organization Brands Africa Malawi. The incumbents will be based in Blantyre.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Extracting and analysing sales data from the ERP system.
- Liaising with the Commercial head on any changes with regards to historical trends.
- Reviewing forecast sales accordingly.
- Preparing orders based on forecasted sales within set budgets and stock cover.
- Ensuring that orders are placed on time, as per respective deadlines.
- Submitting orders when approved by the Commercial Head.
- Checking pro-forma invoices against order.
- Generating Purchase orders for Suppliers.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
– Degree in Statistics or any Quantitative Analysis related Degree.
– At least 2 experiences in the same or similar.
– A clean driver’s license and a valid Passport is a must.
– Self-motivated and must be able to work under minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Applications together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than 27 October 2023 to email@example.com with position being applied as the subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.