Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
To build, maintain and improve upon a system to manage existing customer data sourced internally across Old Mutual Malawi and externally. To ensure data compliance standards are met. The incumbent works with a cross-functional team of specialists to source and deliver data solutions for Old Mutual Malawi.
Key Result Areas
- Continuously monitor and seek to improve upon standards to ensure data is governed and managed at best practise standards
Continuous formation and structuring of customer data management system
- Identify and develop plans for the formation and structuring of a data management system to achieve ambition of understanding our customers better than anyone else
- Educate and inform Customer Team as to the nature of data availability and traceability through the data management system, and ensure access as appropriate to maintain data integrity and compliance
- Work closely with operations, research and development function in ensuring access to existing data, and that new research data is fed into the data management system
Sourcing and integrating customer data internally and externally
- Initiate and actively participate in discussions with stakeholders in order to inform identification of potential data needs and information traceability needs within and outside the business
- Proactively identify opportunities for informative customer data creation internal to the organisation and champion taking advantage of these opportunities with Business Owners across Old Mutual Malawi.
- Continuously identify all possible data sources (internal and external) that could contribute to a more detailed and informative picture of the customer
- Drive the acquisition of data from external sources and across different internal data sources
- Ensure data sourced internally and externally, and across multiple systems, is integrated and stored in the data management system to be accessible to meet changing business needs
Creativity, Database Management Systems (DBMS), Data Compliance, Regulated Industries, Research Data, Standards Compliance, Taking Initiative, Teamwork
Bachelors Degree (B): Data Processing (Required)