JOB TITLE: DATA ENTRY CLERK
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS OFFICER
LOCATION: BRANCH OFFICE-AS DEFINED BY VISIONFUND MALAWI
The incumbent will be accountable for the efficient operation of Back Office including processing Funds Transfers, reconciliations of key accounts processes, and input of client Loan data and filling, Meeting set targets for client service and providing support to all back office operations. Support the Customer Service with accurate input client and loan information into the system accurately and efficiently. Open new client files. Facilitate the opening of new compulsory deposit accounts and the administration of loan accounts. Check and prepare loan files for the credit committee in a timely manner.
- Authorize transactions in line with delegated authority
- Primary custodian of filing cabinets, RTGS and TT vouchers and processed teller vouchers.
- co-custodian of strong room dial combinations
- Verify customer signatures on applications and referrals
- supervise and perform system administration
- Ensure exchange rate board is updated soon after receiving exchange rates
- Daily reconciliation of suspense account Custodian for branch stationery
- Validates reports
- Ensures that bank office transactions are authorized at correct levels and processed.
- Validation of teller vouchers
- Report all suspicious transactions and incidents of money laundering.
- Ensure returns are submitted on time
- Ensure returns are submitted on time Input customer data efficiently into the system in order to create customers after the credit committee approval
- Organize and distribute all operational reports to all loan officers and the branch manager.
- Input loan data efficiently into the system in order to create loans ready for disbursement.
- Ensure all documentation and requirements are complete prior to disbursement.
- Prepare offer letter and Surety letter (if necessary) for clients and guarantors.
- Opening of saving account (if necessary) Carries out other tasks as assigned by the branch Administrator.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of Diploma or Higher National Diploma (IOBZ) or Bsc in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields with numerate coursework.
- Strong computer literacy, particularly spreadsheet work in Excel
- At least two years’ prior experience in banking and or accounting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Honest and Integrity
- Good analytical and problem solving skills Service orientation. Customer satisfaction focus
Method Of Application
All interested applicants should send a cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to the address below, not later than 9 January, 2023. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged. Please indicate on the envelope the position being applied for as well on the subject line if an email is used.
People and Culture Manager
Private Bag A232
VisionFund Malawi Head Office is in Area 14 opposite NAPHAM offices, or email to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org