Who is betPawa?
Our mission is to enable everyone in Africa to place a bet, and trust they will get their winnings.
betPawa is an internationally recognized brand operating across 11 African countries, rapidly expanding into further markets. betPawa specializes in serving communities by enabling everyone to place any size bet and win big with the market-leading win bonus schemes. The company builds trust and recognition through Dream Maker and Win BIG, Give Back campaigns, funding outright, or matching winners’ contributions to community development projects.
We are looking for a multi-tasking, attentive, and ready-to-help experienced Customer Service Specialist. Working together with a team, you will be responsible for assisting our customers with technical issues when using our services.
What would you be doing daily basis?
- Represent a brand, help betPawa customers get the best experience possible while using our products
- Be available to support clients through email, chats, and calls
- Be flexible and available to work 24/7 on shifts as scheduled
- Show initiative in amplifying the voice of the customer to advance business objectives
- Grow through participation in other company-wide projects
What do we look for in a new team member?
- Education level: 2 years of college (minimum)
- Previous experience as a Customer Support Agent or similar roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chichewa and Tumbuka
- Ability to cope under pressure and work with minimal supervision
- Interest in helping other people
- Open to work 24/7 in shifts
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Interest in the sports industry
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Possibility to work remotely or in a cool office environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Team outings and company events
- Business travel opportunities
PS: For international recruitment and future success in this position, we would kindly ask you to send your application in English! Thank you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.