Customer Service Representative – Vacancy
Multichoice Malawi is looking for a suitably qualified person to fill up the vacant position of Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative will be based at Blantyre office. He/she will be reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Contract period: 12 months
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for attending to customer calls and resolve queries.
- Initiate customer satisfaction survey to gain insight into customer perceptions
- Respond to queries/inquiries by clarifying and providing desired information.
- Maintain a professional attitude in challenging situations
- Identify customer queries, explore answers and alternative solutions, implement solutions and escalate unresolved queries.
- Fulfil customer requests by clarifying information, completing transactions and forwarding or escalating requests, as may be required
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems with our product by determining the cause of the problem, then follow through with resolution
- Reconnect customer’s accounts as per company Policy i.e. only when payment has reflected or Proof of payment has been submitted for follow up while following billing rules.
- Maintain up-to-date database by reconfirming and updating customer details as may be required during interaction.
- Ensure as much as possible, customer calls are handled with stipulated handling time set.
- Pursue opportunities to cross / upsell by disseminating information that could entice customers to uptake more products/services
- Ensure customer education on alternative contact options.
- Explain the payment options and process mechanism to customers.
- Diploma in Business Management or any other related field.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application letter with a detailed CV and proof of qualifications, with at least three traceable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager
P.O Box 801, Blantyre.
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 31st January 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.