GardaWorld (M) Limited
Position – Customer Service Manager (1 Post)
GardaWorld (M) Limited seeks to engage the services of a Customer Service Manager to be based in Blantyre.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible all matters relating to customer service and complaints management and resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Country Manager at Head Office the Customer Services Manager shall be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
1. Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the department, in agreement and as guided by the Country Director.
2. Answer to all customer queries / complaints / feedback in a timely manner and in accordance with the set SLA’s and agreed processes and reporting.
3. Maintaining and updating the customer database and files as required
4. To efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources in order to ensure customer deadlines are met.
5. To schedule and deliver proactive customer facing activities aligned to the sales activities and goals.
6. To build relationships with clients and identify opportunities and gaps in service. Communicating these to the business in order to take the right course of action where required, as well as feedback and learnings that benefit product development, client or company.
7. Be a brand custodian and applying a service that boosts customer loyalty.
8. To be highly proficient in using CRM and other customer service management tools/systems and therefore following the process and continued improvement of the customer services management process.
9. Ensuring that outstanding performance is recognized, and stories of success are shared with the team to the benefit of all.
10. To communicate and be the focal point for the sharing of essential information within the CS team.
11. To conduct performance reviews for the CS team, identifying areas of improvement and mentoring/coaching where needed.
12. Scheduling and running customer surveys in accordance with the agreed survey tools.
13. Liaising with the marketing and sales managers/teams to identify upselling, cross-selling opportunities and supporting the sales team deliver on the strategy.
14. General office administration and coordination.
15. Undertake any other duties/responsibilities assigned by management.
Qualifications, Experience and Other Attributes
1. Prior management experience in customer service management and call centre operations.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
3. Diploma in office management and administration has an added advantage.
4. At least five (5) years’ experience in a relevant role in a busy work environment.
5. Exposure to working in a diverse cultural environment preferably in the service industry.
6. Competency in Sales Strategies.
7. Competency on ERP use, preferably CRM and MS Navision.
8. Security Product Knowledge e.g. Technical, Static Guarding
Skills and Competencies
1. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
2. Strong interpersonal skills with commercial acumen
3. Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to work on own initiative
6. Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
How to apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and three traceable referees to:
The Human Resources Manager
GardaWorld (M) Limited
P.O. Box 31721
Of via email to Email: Careers.Mw@garda.com
Not later than 30th November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.