United Civil Servants SACCO
The United Civil Servants SACCO is a member owned institution that offers a range of savings and credit products to civil servants in Malawi its goal is to improve the social economic lives of all civil servants in Malawi. It therefore invites applications from candidates with the passion and drive to help in improving their community and country.
Post: Customer Service and Member Engagements Manager
Reporting to: Head of Customer service
Employment Type: Fulltime
The overall objective of the member services officer serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database and conducting customer onboarding activities.
Major duties and responsibilities
1.Customer service delivery – retention and attraction of members
- Championing customer service strategy
- Query management
- Customer services satisfaction survey
- Suggestion box management
- Member retention strategies
- Customer service improvement plans
2. Call Centre management
- Management of incoming calls
- Register and resolve queries
- Filing of query documents
- Channel / direct queries to relevant Department
3. Championing excellent customer service
- Conducting surveys on customer service delivery
- Training staff on best customer service etiquette
- Member literacy management
- Facilitating members education meetings
- Monitoring and reporting member knowledge gaps
- Following up with members with knowledge gap
4. People management
- Making sure that all employees in the branch have their performance contracts and appraisals
- Identification of training needs for teams.
- Leave days planning for team and self.
- Feedback on member queries (weekly & recommendations)
- Weekly and monthly reports
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of a degree in any business-related discipline with 3 years’ experience in any customer relations business.
- Customer-Centric Mindset: A deep understanding of customer needs and a commitment to delivering exceptional service is critical
- Familiarity with customer service software and tools, including CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Adaptability: The customer service landscape is continually evolving, so adaptability and the ability to embrace change are vital.
- Attention to detail
- Problem-Solving Abilities
- Excellent Written and oral Communication
- High Integrity
- Data Entry Skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Inter-personal related Skills
- Problem Solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with at least three (3) traceable references plus copies of certificates including MSCE not later than 12 November 2023, to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.