United General Insurance Company
United General Insurance Company is a dynamic and leading short-term insurer providing a wide range of short-term insurance solutions to clients. An opportunity has arisen for a result oriented and technically competent persons to take up the following positions in the operations and finance departments.
The following are details of the vacant positions.
Key Duties & Responsibility
- Monitoring customer portfolio and debt collection
- Preparation of credit performance reports
- Determining, vetting and acceptance for new clients to ensure reduction of credit risk
- Preparation of debtor’s statements and circulate to all stakeholders
Minimum required qualifications
- Degree in finance or related field from a recognised institution.
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Have not less than three years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for any of the position above, please visit https://forms.office.com/r/EYTnbifKEa to submit your application by close of business on 8th November 2023.