FinanceRite Limited, a duly registered financial institution, is planning to roll out its operations providing credit solutions to Malawians who need financial support for their businesses and those who would like to meet various financial needs.
The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the position below.
Credit Consultant: 3 Positions
Credit Consultant is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining high quality loan portfolios.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Markets FinanceRite products to individuals and firms;
- Interviews prospective customers to determine their needs and collects information pertinent to the loan application;
- Obtains and reviews financial information, credit histories and financial statements to determine clients’eligibility for a particular loan type;
- Verifies the information provided on applications to obtain more information if missing data or mistakes are present;
- Ensures data integrity input on the system by entering accurate data and making sure that loan agreements are complete and accurate;
- Develops professional relationships with new and current customers for business growth and sustainability through collections, new sales and return customers.
- Follows-up loan repayments and ensure that loans disbursed are recovered in full;
- Negotiates payment arrangements with delinquent loan clients;
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of Diploma in Business, Finance, or in a related field;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in loan consultancy, sales, or client service;
- Experience in assessing loan applications and reviewing financial information;
- Experience and knowledge of IT are a must
- High level of integrity and confidentiality,
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
If you are interested in any of the positions, email your application letter, CV (with three traceable references) and copies of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email. You can also send by post to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 30044,
Alternatively, you can hand-deliver your application to the FinanceRite Office at Alliance Mall, Opposite Lilongwe Town Hall, First Floor, Office No. 38FF.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com