Are you a passionate and high-flying Public Relations & Corporate Affairs guru?
Are you considering a change of environment or yearning to join an established team managing an
international vibrant brand!
Then you might be the right person we are looking for
Corporate Affairs & Public Relations Manager
Applications are invited from experienced and qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position.
Reporting to Managing Director.
Summary of Key job Requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, industry associations, and community leaders.
- Formulating and execution of corporate strategy aligning with the expectations of an international brand
- Creating value by driving impactful communications campaigns at launch events and publicity events
- Responsible for brand visibility and enhancement through media relations, profiling, positioning and stakeholder management.
- Drive internal communications campaigns that will lead to employee engagement.
- Reputation management through profiling spokesperson of the business and conducting stakeholder perception audits to identify and prioritize risks.
- Identify and address issues that may impact the business’s reputation as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Effectively deliver communications on projects or campaigns to the external stakeholders
- Ensure company’s strategy communication to facilitate achievement of defined company objectives.
- Develop and maintain the business corporate image and identity.
- Support leadership team in internal communications efforts to ensure aligned and focused internal communications to all employees.
- Enhance company’s reputation among key policy makers, industry bodies, advisors, regulators, and the Government.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA in Communications or Media
- Relevant Master’s degree added advantage
- 4 years at similar role
- Good understanding of media landscape
- Good understanding of regulatory landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability
- Strong project management skills and results oriented
- Excellent presentation and public speaking
Method Of Application
Send applications to – email@example.com by 23rd February, 2024. Subject line: Corporate Affairs & Public Relations Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org