Standard Bank Plc
- African Unity Avenue, Lilongwe, Malawi
- Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- To provide an efficient and effective point of contact for new and existing personal market customers.
- To ensure that the customers’ banking needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively, while managing the risks associated with new accounts, mandates and specimen signatures.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- Ensures that all leads are logged correctly in the presence of the customer and ensures cross selling opportunities are identified.
- Identifies and actions opportunities for cross- and up-sell.
- Ensures accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
- Ensures that all new service requests (queries and complaints) are logged correctly, as either a “first contact resolution” or “non first contact resolution” as appropriate.
- Ensures that service requests in personal work list are actioned within agreed timelines
- Degree in Business Administration or Financial Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years’ customer service experience in banking/insurance/financial services/client services environment.
- Previous experience within a branch banking or contact Centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- 1 year experience in sales.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Client Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Application and Submission Verification
- Client Acceptance and Review
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.