Double Universal Construction Engineering Company (DUCEC)
CONSTRUCTION SITE FOREMAN (3)
We are looking for an ambitious Construction Site Foreman to join our team in Chikwawa District! As a Construction Site Foreman, you will be reporting to the Site Engineer. Your main responsibility
will be to manage and coordinate day-to-day construction activities in a timely, quality, and cost-effective manner.
We expect you to have a solid experience in construction, an outstanding leadership personality, and ability to make sound and informed decisions in complex and challenging situations.
You will be expected to;
- Plan, implement, and, manage construction tasks per planned priorities and goals in consultation with the Engineer
- Produce employee and material schedules in liaison with the Site Engineer
- Manage and monitor members’ attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety, quality and timing requirements in the execution of tasks
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Maturely resolve any emerging problems and issues
- Ensure good levels of labor and materials are maintained and sustained for seamless work-flow;
- Input on monthly progress report
- 5 to 10 years of progressive hands-on experience as a Site Foreman
- Experience in the construction of multi-story residential houses will be an added advantage
- Familiarity and ability to interpret construction drawings/blueprints;
- Strong inter and intra-personal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Good physical health and stamina;
- Minimum of High school diploma in any construction-related field.
Double Universal Construction Engineering Company (DUCEC) is recruiting for the position of Site Foreman for its projects in Chikwawa District.
Method Of Application
If you have the above-listed experience and attributes and are willing to join a motivated team of a fast-growing local construction company, please submit your motivation letter together with a current CV, and names and contact numbers of three (3) traceable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 30 January 2024.