Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Grade : E2
Organisational Unit : HR and Org Development
Reporting To : Compensation & Benefits Manager
Duty Station : Head Office
Job Type : Full-time’
- Providing administrative support for employee life and pension entitlements, loans, personal accident claims, social club membership, fuel, transport and any other employee benefits.
- Handling benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- Enrolling and maintaining eligible employees in benefits schemes
- Monitoring current market practices and trends to ensure compensation policies, procedures, and practices enhance external market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Participating in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Evaluating employees needs by conducting organizational employee value proposition surveys
- Maintaining a tracking system to analyze metrics to ensure effective pay decisions and pay practices and making recommendations for adjustments to policies and processes when appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Public Administration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to adhere to Authority strong ethical standards
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress effectively
- Effective negotiation skills with financial institutions and employees
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal: https://careers.mra.mw
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 24th November 2023.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mra.mw.