Green Impact Technologies (GIT)
Green Impact Technologies (GIT) is an enterprise established in 2018 to accelerate alternative energy
technologies for low-income communities in sub-Saharan African countries. The enterprise uses a market systems approach to deploy productive use innovations through digital inclusion. The company is looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Company Driver Responsibilities:
- Lead in the aggregation of farmers’ produce and deliver to off-takers
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Support the company logistics
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Any other duties as assigned
Company Driver Requirements:
- Minimum of Malawi School Leaving Certificate.
- Valid driver’s license, Class D and above.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Method Of Application
To apply, email a cover letter and detailed CV with three traceable referees to: email@example.com no later than 20th January, 2023.
GIT is an equal opportunity employer.
Green Impact Technologies (GIT), Address: Area 47, sector 5, house # 8, Box 30487, Lilongwe 3,
Phone:+265 (0) 994083003, +265 (0) 884222144 Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit gitmw.org.