Hallmark Limited is a 100% local enterprise registered in May 2013. Its mission is to say yes to just about any client request through our well- trained team and advanced technology as we meet the needs of our clients at all times.
Hallmark envisions to be “A leader in the provision of world class commercial printing and general supply solutions.”
Hallmark Limited is currently looking for dedicated professional to fill the vacant posts below.
Company Accountant – 1 Position Based at Blantyre office
Purpose of the post
The purpose of the Company Accountant position is to ensure the accurate recording of financial transactions, preparation of financial statements, and provision of financial information to support decision- making within Hallmark. Responsible for maintaining financial records, analyzing financial data, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field i.e ACCA,ICAM professional accounting qualification (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) designation.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in accounting or finance roles, 5 years of which should be at management level. Knowledge of management accounting reporting
- Tax management and regulatory compliance Financial analysis skill & ICT Proficiency
- High integrity
- Problem-solving Skills and compliance & Ethics • Technical skills and Team management
- Adaptability and time management
- Audit experience
Applications should be submitted not later than 8th November, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Method Of Application
Applications should be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org. or by Post to: P.O Box 1055, Blantyre
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com