GAIA in partnership with Bantwana would like to engage the services of the following cadres to assist the communities with health and socio-economic support that promote the children’s wellbeing and build their agency and life skills to protect them from HIV, Gender Based Violence (GBV) and Violence Against Children (VAC). Note that all the positions are on voluntary basis.
Location of position: Phalombe District Health Facilities.
[Phalombe, Migowi, Kalinde, Sukasanje. Nkhulambe, Nkwayi, and Chitekesa]
All the indicated 7 health facilities IN BRACKETS need to apply for positions 1 apply to females Only and 2 applies to males only.
1. Dreams Facilitators to deliver DREAMS tool kit for AGYWs.
2. Male Champions to deliver targeted interventions that engage men in AGYW lives
- Minimum qualification of MSCE or its equivalent .
- Those with experience in the above jobs working with the community and CBOs in similar position will have added advantage.
- Those that command good respect from the communities.
- DREAMS graduates are encouraged to apply.
Mode of Application
Hand delivered application letters indicating health facility, age, certificate, sex and contact reference in case you have no phone. The application letter can either be delivered directly at the listed Health Facilities or can be delivered at APA project offices located within Trust house opposite Agriculture Offices along Phalombe Migowi road.
All applications to be addressed to The Country Director, GAIA, P.O. Box 51428 Limbe. Attention: The District Coordinator-Phalombe Office