National Economic Empowerment Fund (NEEF) Limited
The National Economic Empowerment Fund Limited (NEEF) is a government-owned Microfinance Institution whose mission is to economically empower ordinary and underserved Malawians (particularly women, youth, and persons with disability) through the provision of quality, affordable, and sustainable microfinance services for improved livelihoods.
NEEF invites applications from suitably qualified, mature, ambitious, professional Malawi nationals with a passion for results and respect for ethics and hands-on experience to fill the vacant position of the:
POSITION: COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST (1 POST)
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing strategic communication plans to effectively promote our products, engage our audience, and drive business growth.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and spearhead the implementation of a Communications Strategy for the Fund.
- Craft compelling and engaging content that resonates with the Fund’s audience and drives engagement.
- Manage social media accounts and build a strong online presence.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to ensure that messaging is consistent across all channels.
- Perform Public Relations functions of the Fund.
- Document and publish success stories from the loan beneficiaries.
- Advise Management on industry trends and developments to ensure relevance and effectiveness of the Fund.
- Ensure visibility of the Fund to stakeholders and the general public.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Business Communication, Arts, or equivalent qualification from recognized and accredited institution.
- Those with a higher qualification will have an added advantage.
- Three years’ experience in corporate communication, including public relations.
PERSONAL ABILITIES, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- Should have a good knowledge of desktop publishing and of the media.
- Ability to develop manuals, guidelines, and reports and to train staff thereby
- A self-starter, strategic thinker, and very creative.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time.
- A good team worker with excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, marketing, and networking skills.
Method Of Application
Interested individuals who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, copies of certificates, and updated CVs with at least three (3) traceable referees indicating on the envelope the position being applied for not later than 10th May, 2023 to:
The Chief Executive Officer.
National Economic Empowerment Fund (NEEF) Limited,
P.O. Box 779,
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged. Please note that NEEF is an equal-opportunity employer hence female candidates are encouraged to apply