DHL International (Malawi) Limited, a leading courier and logistics company would like to recruit a Commercial Manager. As DHL, we do connect people across the world, and the more we connect people, the better life on earth becomes. We love our role in the world and we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain and grow it. People like you.
Please see below details:
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Location –Lilongwe Malawi
- RCS Grade K
Shape, drive and manage the sales function and define the country-level strategy to deliver business growth and profitability.
- Define the sales strategy for the country to cascade and monitor the delivery of sales objectives in line with business strategy, financial objectives, Group guidelines and policies.
- Lead, oversee and control highly strategic activities and initiatives with significant impact on overall results and very high business risk potential.
- Communicate market leadership position and vision/strategy aspiration to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Drive market acquisition and retention strategies to maximize sales growth in the country and optimize profits.
- Drive customer retention, business growth and profitability by supporting customer strategies, contract negotiations and supply chain management strategy.
- Approve pricing, product mix, and brand portfolio policies for the function in the country.
- Define improvement areas based on pipeline reporting in collaboration with sales effectiveness
- Establish appropriate processes and infrastructure to support growth, sales performance and optimize resource utilization.
- Formulate and roll out mechanisms to ensure sales performance management reporting and direct and approve major sales strategy and development projects.
- Lead, direct, coach and develop performance of the country sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in Sales Management role preferably in Logistics Industry
- Flexibility to work long hours and ability to travel locally and internationally
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
Method Of Application
Should you meet the requirements for this job, kindly apply by sending an email to Everisto.Hakayobe@dhl.com by or before 3 August 2022.
Only eligible candidates will be notified.