Hallmark Limited is a 100% local enterprise registered in May 2013. Its mission is to say yes to just about any client request through our well-trained team and advanced technology as we meet the needs of our clients at all times.
Hallmark envisions to be “A leader in the provision of world class commercial printing and general supply solutions.”
Hallmark Limited is currently looking for dedicated professional to fill the vacant posts below.
Commercial Executives -2 Positions Based at Blantyre and Lilongwe Office.
Purpose of the post
To take responsibility for the management of all Commercial operations including Sales, Marketing, Business Development and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably commercial)
- Sales and Marketing post qualifications
- Previous 10 years’ experience ideally within the Printing, Branding and General supply industry
- Financial acumen and proficiency
- Knowledge of a range of corporate business partners
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of trade marketing and channel strategies
- Resource management
- Sales forecasts and pipeline management
- Sales planning and opportunity management
- Sales tracking and reporting
- Sound general business knowledge as well as knowledge of core business processes
- Business savvy
- Presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sales planning and opportunity management Selling skills
- Stakeholder relationship management
Applications should be submitted not later than 8th November, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Method Of Application
Applications should be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org. or by Post to: P.O Box 1055, Blantyre