Tulloch Debt Collectors
Tulloch Debt Collectors is a debt collection agency committed to setting the standard of excellence in the recovery of account receivables. We want to develop beneficial and lasting relationships with our clients through a process of continuous improvement, complete transparency and optimal debt recovery rates with the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct, while remaining sensitive to our clients’ image.
To meet its clients expectations, Tulloch Debt Collectors is hereby inviting applications for the post of Collection Officers.
Collection Officers will be responsibilities for:
- Review the clients’ debtors lists
- Contact clients’ debtors and informing them of their overdue bills
- Advise clients’ debtors on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments
- Negotiate suitable payment plans
- Maintain clients’ debtors payment records
- Write notice warnings to clients debtors when payments are not being made
- Respond to clients’ debtors queries
- At least a Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or any finance related field
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Patience and resilience
- Previous experience of debt collection will be an added advantage
Method Of Application
If you feel you meet the above requirements, send your application letter, curriculum vitae with at least two traceable referees, and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3rd November 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted