First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below tenable at Head Office, Blantyre, Malawi.
Client Value Propositions Manager
Reporting to the Head of Products and Payments, the successful candidate will be responsible for
all Product enhancements in liaison with the product owners and creating value propositions for
customers in various segments
- Act as a liaison between First Capital Bank sales and bank’s partners to identify opportunities
for product, program, and partner alignment improvements.
- Lead in development/enhancements of products and solutions.
- Take a key lead on innovation for all Bank products.
- Assist First Capital Bank sales with field alignment and account mapping within assigned territory.
- Facilitate trainings for assigned territory on bank’s products, services, and programs.
- Understand the market trends and specific needs of assigned segment and/or region as well as be able to identify and communicate wins/challenges of the business internally and externally
- Innovative and creative
- Analytical skills
- Customer focused
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Planning and organizing skills
- Result oriented
Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in Business or equivalent
- Digital Certification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Project management experience
- Experience with digital banking technical operations
Method of Application
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your applications with an up-dated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications that do not follow this path will not be considered. The closing date for receiving applications is 30th September 2022. Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com