Marsh Malawi Limited
MARSH is seeking candidates for the position of Client Executive in the Lilongwe office.
The role: Client Executive
The Client Executive will be responsible for servicing their own dedicated book of clients which will involve managing renewals, invoicing, and managing the collection of client payments, producing new quotes, upselling/cross selling additional products, mid-term adjustments and generally handling any queries that come through from their dedicated client base in a quick and professional manner ensuring client satisfaction throughout.
What can you expect?
- Work for the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser
- Meet colleagues across geographies in a global environment
- Have a clear career development path
- Work in a busy office with a passionate team dedicated to client satisfaction
- Receive in-depth on the job training and learn about insurance, insurance broking as well as building relationships within the business and outside with our partners
What’s in it for you?
- Full-Time, Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including Employee group benefits, paid annual leave and participation to the Variable Compensation Plan)
- Possibility to work from home for certain days of the week
- Endless learning opportunities
We will count on you to:
- Maintain and build strong personal and professional relationships with clients by visiting clients face to face, regular contact with any developments, providing technical sound advice to the long term of their business and develop our knowledge of our clients, their industries and needs
- Contribute to new business targets
- Pro-actively manage and take full accountability for client claims, in accordance with the predefined deliver standards
- Manage all day-to-day queries, renewals, amendments, and mid-term adjustments for our clients
- Ensure all products and services available within Marsh Africa are marketed to the client as appropriate
What you need to have:
- Diploma in Insurance Institute preferred
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience in a client facing role, preferably in Insurance
- Proficiency knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Passionate about customer service and enthusiastic
What makes you stand out:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an insurance background
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive, and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity