United General Insurance Company
United General Insurance Company is a dynamic and leading short-term insurer providing a wide range of short-term insurance solutions to clients. An opportunity has arisen for a result oriented and technically competent persons to take up the following positions in the operations and finance departments.
The following are details of the vacant positions.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Manage claims settlement.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery.
- Co-ordinate expeditious and efficient processing of claims.
- Monitor claims experience on policies.
- Prepare weekly and monthly claims reports
- Recommend panel of service providers and monitor their service quality.
Minimum required qualifications
- Be a holder of a degree from a recognised University
- Be a chartered insurer
- Have not less than five years’ practical experience in insurance at a managerial
- Have proven possession of claims management skills and knowledge.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for any of the position above, please visit https://forms.office.com/r/EYTnbifKEa to submit your application by close of business on 8th November 2023.