|1. Co-ordinate and maintain expeditious and efficient processing of general insurance claims and ensure customer needs are attended to promptly
2. Analyze general insurance claims data to identify issues, and ensure that all relevant issues relating to underwriting policies and product pricing are identified and communicated to relevant stakeholders
3. Provide reserve recommendations to ensure that reserve activities are consistent with corporate policies
4. Implement standards (benchmarks) for measuring the performance of strategic customer relationship and communication
5. Ensure that all claims fall within scope of respective general insurance policy
6. Preparation of weekly general insurance claims statistics
7. Identify, appoint and maintain an efficient and effective list of service providers
8. Preparation of periodical general insurance claims reports and other management reports relating to claims.
9. Monitor and review departmental performance
10. Supervise, appraise, train and develop of staff in the department
11. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
12. Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.