National Audit Office
National Audit Office is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians for the following Non-Established posts (3 years Contract) existing at National Audit Office Headquarters.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Internal audit/Business Administration/HRM with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level.
- Preparing and submitting annual verification programs for the Section to the Deputy Director
- Assigning tasks and resources to team leaders
- Reviewing drafted reports from team leaders
- Reviewing, planning, supervising, executing and report of performance verification projects before submitting verification plans and reports to the Deputy Director
- Evaluating the performance of the section and submit quarterly reports to the Deputy Director of verification.
- Drafting reports for the section on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Coaching, mentoring of team leaders including providing technical advice
Method of Application
National Audit Office is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Auditor General
National Audit Office,
P.O Box 30045,