Holy Family Mission Hospital
Holy Family Mission Hospital (HFMH) is under Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM) under the Archdiocese of Blantyre of the Roman Catholic Church. It is situated in Phalombe district. Holy Family Mission Hospital is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the below vacant position.
JOB TITLE: Chief Anaesthetic Clinical Therapist (I)
Reporting to: Senior Medical Officer, the holder will be responsible for provision of anesthetic services to patients awaiting operation.
- Making pre-operative assessment of patients
- Ordering special tests for medication of patients before administering anesthesia
- Conducting anesthesia on patients
- Reporting condition changes of a patient to surgeon or relevant attendant
- Managing fluid, electrolytes and acid/base disturbances
- Shock management
- Recording patients data in relevant registers
- Aggregating analyzing and interpretation of data
- Disseminating information to all relevant stakeholders including submission of weekly reports to the designated officer
- Any other duties that may be deem reasonable for the post.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in Anesthesia obtained from a recognized training institution and must be registered with the relevant professional body.
- At least 4 years’ experience as Anaesthetic Clinical Therapist.
Method of Application
Applications with Curriculum Vitae (CV), three traceable referees and relevant Copies of certificates should be sent or emailed to the following address, not later than 18th October 2022.
The Acting Principal Hospital Administrator, Holy Family Mission Hospital, P.O Box 144, PHALOMBE, MALAWI.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com