Bluestar Hospitality Consultants
Salary Very Competitive
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy.
To be successful as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
• Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
• Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
• Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
• Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
• Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
• Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
• Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
• Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
• Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
• Certificate in Hospitality Management, culinary or food production.
• Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
• Proven experience working as a Cook.
• The ability to follow recipes.
• The ability to work in a team.
• The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Effective communication skills.
Method Of Application
Book for an interview through the following number +265994322319 by sending your CVs, Certificates and reference letters.
Interview date 11th January, 2023. Time 10am. Interview Location Lilongwe, Dressing code Decent.