GMC Catering Services
Vacancy – Chef Assistant
GMC Catering services runs a cafeteria in one of the multinational companies based in Blantyre.
The cafeteria is situated within the Company’s premises and only prepares meals for the
employees. The Company observes the highest level of hygiene and safety as required by its code of conduct.
A vacancy has arisen at GMC for a well-qualified Chef Assistant to fill up an existing vacant
position in the cafeteria. The preferred person should have the following qualification attributes:
1. A self-starter who is able to work without supervision in an executive environment
2. Holder of Professional cookery certificate from a recognized institution
3. Vast knowledge of food hygiene where certificate in support of the skill will be added
4. Demonstrable ability to prepare delicious and nutritious meals
5. Expertise in use of various spices and condiments
6. An all-rounder who is able to turn around things immediately
7. Excellent personal grooming and smart outlook
8. Proven experience in a similar environment
9. Ability to serve meals professionally will be added advantage
Method Of Application
Those meeting the requirements and interested should email their applications to the address below not later than Tuesday, 27th December, 2022.