ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
The Board of Directors of ADMARC Ltd resolved to overhaul ADMARC Ltd by Corporate restructuring. The Board approved new structures for ADMARC Ltd with new skills sets to take the new ADMARC forward. All employees were retrenched.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Chauffer Grade AL9 based at Head Office, Limbe
Purpose of the Job
To provide motor vehicle driving services
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Driving members of staff and visitors as assigned
2. Ensuring that vehicles are kept clean
3. Maintaining log book for the vehicle assigned
4. Delivering mail, packages from/to various stakeholders including loading and off-loading official items picked.
5. Reporting vehicle issues and maintaining minor vehicle faults
6. Reporting breakdowns and accidents
7. Carrying out routine check-up of the vehicles
8. Checking and advising on vehicles certification to ensure timely renewal
9. Preparing and submitting monthly vehicles status report
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• MSCE and a Chauffer Certificate with good track record
• Valid Driving License and Defensive Driving Certificate
• Plus two (2) years` work experience in related work
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 17th March, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer,
P. O Box 5052,
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer