Nalle College of Education
Nalikule College of Education, an Institution of Higher Learning under the Ministry of Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to apply for the position of Chaplain on a part-time basis.
The Chaplain will be responsible for providing moral and spiritual guidance to staff and students for their general well-being.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending to pastoral needs of students and staff.
- Coordinating church services of the various groups on campus in liaison with student leaders.
- Providing spiritual and moral support to students and staff in need.
- Developing and maintaining rapport between the College and various religious groupings.
- Providing professional advice to Management in matters relating to religion and morals.
- Overseeing Religious Ministries on Campus.
- Presiding over ceremonies and other relevant events.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology or related field from a recognised institution.
- At least five years’ experience in pastoral work in a well-established Institution
- Sound moral and spiritual background.
- Ability to handle sensitive client issues with excellency, maturity and wisdom.
Those with additional qualification and or experience in college counselling will have an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications, experience and competencies for this role, please submit your application and updated CV not later than 30th November, 2023 to:
Nalle College of Education.
or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org