CASHIERS (INTERNSHIP PROGRAM)
Mphunzitsi SACCO is a member owned institution that offers a range of savings and credit products to civil servants in Malawi its goal is to improve the social economic lives of all civil servants in Malawi. It therefore invites applications from candidates with the passion and drive to help in improving their community and country.
An opportunity has arisen to all Malawian nationals who have the passion to work in a Financial Cooperative in the area of Cashier Intern.
The SACCO is offering internship program to successful candidates for a period of 6 months.
- Must have completed Diploma or Degree in the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration or any other related qualification
- Ability to work with Minimum supervision
- Able to work late hours
- Willing to work in other districts within Malawi
- Display accuracy and accountability
- Fluency in English and Chichewa.
Method Of Application
Application letters should be sent to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
P.O. Box 175
Or email to: Vacancy@mphunzitsisacco.mw
Applications to arrive not later than 6th November 2023. Please indicate the place of residence in the application letter.