ADMARC EMPLOYEES Savings & Credit Cooperative an affiliate of MUSCCO, a member owned financial Cooperative that aims at mobilising member savings and promoting the sustainable growth and development of the SACCO and its members through cost-effective inclusive programming.
The SACCO is looking for an honest and dynamic young person to fill the position of Cashier tenable at its head office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receiving the working cash for the day and counting it before the member services begins.
2. Receiving deposits of cash and validating deposit slips.
3. Processing cash withdrawals.
4. Managing cash vault.
5. Receiving Shares and loan repayments from members.
6. To answer queries and to assist members with account related issues.
7. Balancing of cash at the end of business every day.
9. Timely submission of MRA Returns.
1. Excellent communication and comprehension skills are required to be able to read and understand official documents and communicate their contents effectively.
2. Critical and analytical thinking to be able to solve issues at hand in an appropriate manner.
3. Good interpersonal skills and member centered.
4. Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
5. High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
6. Professional appearance and courteous manner.
· ICAM Accounting Technician Diploma or equivalent.
· Basic mathematics along with a strong numeric ability and computer skills.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the required qualifications should send their application together with a resume and names of three traceable referees to email@example.com.
Closing date for receiving applications is 23rd November, 2023. Shortlisting for this position will be done on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org