Farmers World Ltd
As part of its expansion drive, Farmers World Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following existing vacancies, which are tenable at its Farmers World Head Office, Kanengo, Lilongwe.
Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Officer, the Branch Auditors shall be tasked To conduct scheduled Branch audits.
- Organizing and referencing paper work for review by Risk and Compliance Officer.
- Participating in closing meetings with the Branches staff at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations on all identified issues.
- Assisting in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the department and Senior Management.
- Providing consultative support to departments with regard to the adequate design and execution of risk management processes.
- Conducting internal audits on all suspected fraud cases within the Business
- Testifying in court on all fraud-related cases involving internal auditing.
Experience, Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- 3 years’ experience in a busy auditing environment.
Method Of Application
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, deliver your curriculum vitae and cover letter including names and contact details of three traceable referees one of whom should be your current or former employer to:
The Head of Human Resources
Farmers World Ltd
P. O. Box 1631
To reach him not later than Friday 20th January 2023.
Farmers World Limited is an equal opportunities employer. No canvassing of any kind is allowed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com