Chiradzulu District Council
Chiradzulu District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates of Malawi origin to fill the following vacant posts
BOREHOLE MAINTENANCE OVERSEER
AGE: 25-40 Years
SALARY : Within grade O scale segment
- Applicants must be a holder of Junior Certificate of Education
- Those with MSCE will have added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead in the rehabilitation of boreholes
- Lead in the maintenance of water facilities
- Support WASH partners in the area
- Supervise and support area mechanics
Method Of Application
Applications should be addressed to the Chairperson:
Appointment and Disciplinary Committee Chiradzulu District Council, Private Bag 1, Chiradzulu. Closing date for receiving the application is on Friday 17th November, 2023.