Success (PVT) Secondary School
SUCCESS (PVT) SECONDARY SCHOOL
(LOCATED AT HOME-BOUND, AREA 1B- MZUZU)
BIOLOGY & AGRICULTURE TEACHER
(QUALIFIED LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY)
Success Private Secondary School located at Home-bound, Area 1B (enroute to Nkhorongo) Luwinga in Mzuzu City is an institution duly registered, approved and recognized by the Government of Malawi through the Ministry of Education and provides Day secondary school education to all Malawians of different social status and backgrounds using the Malawian Ministry of Education’ curriculum.
In its quest to continue providing high quality secondary school education service to its students, the institution wishes to recruit a highly motivated, well-disciplined and experienced individual to be part of the vibrant academic staff.
COMBINATION OF (BIOLOGY & AGRICULTURE) TEACHER
Reporting to: The Head Teacher & School Administrator
1) Minimum of Diploma in Education Science or any other related education qualification obtained from a highly reputable institution of higher learning (however, the desired candidate must be competent to teach these two subjects from Forms 1-4).
2) Those with non-education qualifications are not eligible to apply for this post).
- Must be a mature and committed person with high level of integrity.
- Must be aged at least 30 years and above.
- Must be competent to teach a combination of Biology & Agriculture both at JCE & MSCE levels.
- Must have team working spirit.
- Must be a hard worker, willing to work even during odd hours.
- Must have at least 2 years or more teaching experience in Secondary School.
- Retired teachers and qualified ladies with competence and experience in teaching Biology & Agriculture are encouraged to apply.
CANDIDATES MUST BE RESIDING IN MZUZU OR SURROUNDING AREAS.
- Teaching Students.
- Preparing Schemes of work and records.
- Assisting the Head teacher in administering students’ affairs.
- Disciplining students.
- Among other duties assigned by the Management, School Administrator or Head teacher from time to time.
Method Of Application
All interested applicants must send their application letters together with their CVs, copies of Academic Certificates with traceable referees addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Success (PVT) Secondary School,
P.O Box 900,
You can deliver your application letters by hand at the school premises or send your credentials through WhatsApp to 0991 455 337.
Deadline for receiving applications is WEDNESDAY, 1 NOVEMBER, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to attend ORAL INTERVIEW and CLASSWORK assessment.
All application letters without copies of academic certificates and CVs will NOT be considered.
For enquiries you may contact: 0991 455 337/0884 428 475 (during working hours ONLY).