NICO Life Insurance Company Limited
NICO Life Insurance Company Limited (NICO Life), a leading provider of innovative life insurance solutions, is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is an integral part of our Business, History, Culture, and Identity. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences, and all forms of diversity are seen as real value for the Company.
NICO Life seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person to fill the position of Bancassurance Manager. The position is tenable at the head office in Blantyre.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be accountable for:
1. Bancassurance Business Development and Growth-Involves but not limited to:
a) Research and identification of stakeholders and business partners to acquire new business and channels to grow the Bancassurance function.
b) Identification and analysis of business development opportunities including the development of appropriate strategies.
c) Identification of the client universe, target clients, and the development of client engagement plan. d) Coming up with strategies and initiatives for ensuring business development and growth for Bancassurance.
e) Ensuring achievement of sales targets within the plan.
2. Business Retention – Developing, implementing, and monitoring engagement plans for existing clients, and ensuring that retention is within agreed limits.
3. Bancassurance Budget Management and Control – Developing a preliminary budget for the department, maintaining quality control, checking and monitoring implementation of the budget, and taking corrective action on negative variances.
4. Customer Complaints’ Resolution – Monitoring Customer complaints received from the Customer Experience Call Centre and the Service Centres and ensuring that complaints have been addressed within the agreed SLA.
5. Performance and Management of the Bancassurance Team – Developing the necessary plans to ensure that the Department meets its agreed goals and objectives through the setting of agreed key performance indicators with team members, evaluating and identifying performance strengths and deficiencies and arranging for necessary action, and ensuring administration of fair rewards.
6. Training Clients and Other Key Stakeholders on Bancassurance Products – Facilitating and conducting the training of Bancassurance products’ knowledge in liaison with Stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
a) Strong interpersonal skills.
b) A self-starter and self-motivated individual.
c) Results driven.
d) Analytical logical thinker with good problem-solving skills.
e) Ability to work on a wide range of deliverables at the same time.
f) Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
g) Ability to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
h) Excellent negotiation skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A first university degree in Business Administration, Marketing. Economics, Commerce, or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- An Advanced Diploma in Insurance (a Chartered Insurer with the CII or equivalent).
- At least six (6) years’ experience three (3) of which must have been in similar role.
Method Of Application
Applications and curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three traceable referees must reach the address below by 10th November 2023 either by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Business Partner
NICO Life Insurance Company Limited
PO Box 3044,
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.
Group Policies | Bancassurance Solutions | Individual Policies