- Job Title: Backoffice Manager
- Job Location: Rural Nkhotakota
- We are looking to hire a really mature and experienced back office manager to join our busy team at a small lodge in rural Nkhotakota . As a back office manager, you will be reporting to the directors and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties. To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management and customers . Ultimately, a top-class back office manager works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
- Performing market research.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Manage all bookings including pro-forma invoices
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chechewa
- Training in business administration or similar field.
- Previous work experience as an office manager.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Method Of Application
Send Email to email@example.com
- Closing Date: 20 June 2023